Master over 130 Pilates exercises across a full spectrum of apparatuses, including Reformer, Trapeze Table, Chair, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector and props. By learning a comprehensive repertoire of movement techniques, you can continuously provide and refresh your clients with goal-oriented movement experiences.
The series consists of six, two-day modules that allow you to evaluate the practical applications of Pilates exercises, develop assessment techniques, understand movement sequences, and modify exercises and programs for individuals. Completion of the Polestar Pilates Comprehensive Program qualifies you to sit for the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA®) Certification exam. Sit for the Polestar Pilates Centralized Exam to become a Polestar Practitioner.
Aside from course hours, there are additional hours required for graduation and qualification of PMA Certification examination. Observation, apprentice teaching, and self-mastery hours are the responsibility of the student to complete outside of the course. A percentage of these hours can be completed using online support materials.
|Comprehensive Pilates||Transition (Bridging)|
Payment plans and student pricing also available.
Save more when you register early! US applicants can call (305) 666-0037 for details.
* Registration fee is non-refundable
* Course fee includes lectures, labs, quizzes, discussions, assignments, check-offs and in-person meetings.
* Course manuals and examination are charged separately.
* This examination is to become a Polestar Practitioner
* Practice Hours (observation, assistant teaching and self-mastery) are not included in tuition. Student is responsible for all fees associated with accumulating these hours (estimated at $1000 depending on studio rates in your area).
***If you are interested in taking the series outside of the US, please contact your local licensee.